Home » , , » [Biryani Recipes] Eggless Butterless Vegan Coconut Muffin

[Biryani Recipes] Eggless Butterless Vegan Coconut Muffin

Written By Unknown on Saturday 15 August 2015 | 17:33

As I said I will be making more of Muffins this edition, here's another simple and tasty Muffin version that's eggless, butterless, sugarless and to top it all it's all Vegan. I wanted to try wheat flour instead of all purpose flour. However knowing these muffins already have some new ingredients added, I didn't want to experiment so much!

I used half of brown sugar and half grated jaggary instead of refined sugar. The final muffins were so spongy and springing back when you press it down. It was surely low on sweetness and can make a great breakfast dish if you don't like very sweet muffins served for muffins. I have packed it for Konda's snack box and will have to wait for the evening to know the feedback. Though if my feedback alone is enough, I would say these tastes great!
Eggless Butterless Vegan Coconut Muffin

I was supposed to bake it on Thursday along with the German bread. However it was 12 when I had completed that bread and there was no way I could get this done as well, if I was to get up early for our trip. So I was hoping I will be able to make it on time after our return. We came back late Sunday evening and this is the first thing I did. I am hoping I will get to make some more such muffins, which turn out great snacks to nibble on.

Sending this for my Come join me for Breakfast.

Eggless Butterless Vegan Coconut Muffin



Eggless Butterless Vegan Coconut Muffin

Eggless Butterless Vegan Coconut Muffin

Eggless Butterless Vegan Coconut Muffin


Eggless Butterless Vegan Coconut Muffin
Eggless Butterless Vegan Coconut Muffin
Ingredients Needed:
All purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
Brown Sugar - 1/2 cup
Jaggary, grated - 1/2 cup
Baking Soda - 1/2 tsp
Baking Powder - 3/4 tsp
Salt a pinch
Coconut Milk - 3/4 cup (add the second milk as well if needed)
Apple Cider - 1 tsp
Coconut flakes - 1/4 cup

How to make Muffins

Great about 1/4 cup of coconut, toss on a hot tawa to make it crispy. Keep aside.

Grind about 1 cup of chopped coconut, with 1 cup of water to extract thick milk. Once done, add 1/2 cup water and extract the second milk. Keep both separately.

In the bowl, take the flour, add baking powder, baking soda, salt, brown sugar and grated jaggary. Save some toasted coconut flakes for garnish and add rest. Combine everything well.

Now add the apple cider to the bowl and combine everything. Add the first thick coconut milk. Gently combine to get a nice smooth batter. If the batter consistency is not dropping, add some more of the second extract.

Line the muffin cups, fill in 3/4th of the cup. top with saved coconut flakes.

Bake in a pre heated oven at 185 c for 20 mins.
Eggless Butterless Vegan Coconut Muffin


Bake-a-thon 2014

An InLinkz Link-up

source : http://cooking4allseasons.blogspot.com, http://detik.com, http://tempo.co

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
D.M.C.A Disclaimer - All contents published under GNU General Public License.
We does not upload or host any files on this website.
Copyright © 2015. MAYDANG
Proudly powered by Blogger