Home » , , » [strawberry blonde] After the storm, a French braid

[strawberry blonde] After the storm, a French braid

Written By Unknown on Friday 14 August 2015 | 12:36

Hello friends,

Some of you may have heard of the typhoon that hit our islands in Micronesia a few days ago. It was very destructive and did much damage, but thankfully the storm is over and now the recovery can begin. I had a rough few days where I hardly even combed my hair before piling it up in a messy bun, let alone took the time to fix it in a decent hairstyle. But today I took some time to cope in one of the best ways for me personally~ I fixed my hair and got some hair pictures taken :-)
Several of my friends who also follow me on Facebook have written or texted to see if I was okay. Thank you so much for your concern and kind thoughts, it means more than you can know. Thank you, my friends <3


After the storm, a French braid

After the storm, a French braid

After the storm, a French braid

After the storm, a French braid

After the storm, a French braid

After the storm, a French braid

After the storm, a French braid

After the storm, a French braid

After the storm, a French braid

After the storm, a French braid

After the storm, a French braid
After the storm, a French braid

source : http://slideshare.net, http://691superlonghair.blogspot.com, http://cnn.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
D.M.C.A Disclaimer - All contents published under GNU General Public License.
We does not upload or host any files on this website.
Copyright © 2015. MAYDANG
Proudly powered by Blogger