Home » , , , » [TEEN STORIES] DO YOU HAVE SHARP TEETH LIKE I DO?

[TEEN STORIES] DO YOU HAVE SHARP TEETH LIKE I DO?

Written By Unknown on Wednesday 20 May 2015 | 08:18

[teen stories] DO YOU HAVE SHARP TEETH LIKE I DO?

[teen stories] DO YOU HAVE SHARP TEETH LIKE I DO?
[teen stories] DO YOU HAVE SHARP TEETH LIKE I DO?

seriously when I laugh with other kids, they would always look at my teeth and ask me "what kind of vampire are you"

because it's so sharp, sometimes when I eat, I would bite by accident and start bleeding

if I try to close my teeth together, it looks like I have a malocclusion ...

can dentists help me with that...? aren't my teeth so weird..? [teen stories] DO YOU HAVE SHARP TEETH LIKE I DO?[teen stories] DO YOU HAVE SHARP TEETH LIKE I DO?[teen stories] DO YOU HAVE SHARP TEETH LIKE I DO?
post response:[+256][-10] original post: http://pann.nate.com/talk/326032821
나 |2015.02.15 12:01
. [teen stories] DO YOU HAVE SHARP TEETH LIKE I DO?이미지확대보기

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
D.M.C.A Disclaimer - All contents published under GNU General Public License.
We does not upload or host any files on this website.
Copyright © 2015. MAYDANG
Proudly powered by Blogger