Home » , , , , , , , , » I Dream of a Lilac Galaxy

I Dream of a Lilac Galaxy

Written By Unknown on Saturday 7 March 2015 | 07:28

I Dream of a Lilac Galaxy The Sight of the Stars Makes Me Dream (Geometric Stars Remix) Colors: Periwinkle/Lilac/Storm Galaxy ⚓ ⚓ ⚓ • “For my part, I know nothing with any certainty Galaxy Note 4; Galaxy S5; Your next laptop? Dell XPS; Best Prepaid Carriers; Smartwatch Buyers Guide; News & Rumors. Save up to 55% on unlocked devices from Buy LILAC DREAM by VIAINA as a high quality iPad Case. Worldwide shipping available at Society6.com. Just one of millions of products available.I Dream of a Lilac Galaxy
Its Autumn here in the Australia but Melbourne had a lovely warm weekend recently where I was able to go outside without tights on. As a socks and sandals fan I was happy to be able to wear my new lilac juju jelly heels with socks sans tights for their very first outing as it will probably the last time I'll be able to do so for a while. Matching my purple theme is my new Domino Dollhouse Galaxy Babydoll dress that I was sent to review. Domino Dollhouse is one of the few plus size brands that make truly fashion forward pieces that go beyond the norm, they make clothes for those not afraid to be seen. This dress is one I'd had my eye on for a while but I kept missing it being in stock in my size. I'm so happy to finally have it, its such an awesome statement making piece.

Outfit details
Galaxy dressDomino Dollhouse Galaxy dress
Vintage biker jacketVintage Sole in Fitzroy
Necklace Symantha Rose from Lenko in Melb
Flower headband DIY (tutorial here)
Lilac specs Bespecd Minsk in Lilac
Mickey bangle by ADEEN NYC from ESTATEofMIND in Surry Hills
Lilac jelly heels Juju Babes in lilac from Topshop
Black lace frill socksPaddy's Market in Sydney

I Dream of a Lilac Galaxy
Continuing on with my lilac look I wore my Lime Crime lipstick in D'lilac from Lady Petrova here in Melbourne.

I Dream of a Lilac Galaxy
Still loving my Symantha Rose necklace, it matched this outfit perfectly.

I Dream of a Lilac Galaxy
The galaxy print of the dress is so fun and it looked fab with my Clara H Nails.

I Dream of a Lilac Galaxy
I now own 5 pairs of Juju jelly heels (yep I'm that obsessed), this lilac pair is from Topshop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
D.M.C.A Disclaimer - All contents published under GNU General Public License.
We does not upload or host any files on this website.
Copyright © 2015. MAYDANG
Proudly powered by Blogger