Home » » Slumming in Surry #88351

Slumming in Surry #88351

Written By Unknown on Monday 16 March 2015 | 22:35

Slumming in Surry
Hot tip: Do not have a photographer take outfit photos of you with them standing below you on a hill...or you get a whole lotta fat face as evidenced above. Fat face aside this outfit was cute for a day of slumming in Surry Hills with a friend up from Melbourne, took her to Kawa cafe and the Incu warehouse sale, fun times.

Outfit details
Polkadot Blouse Vintage from Hunter Gatherer Melbourne
Skirt Vintage from Surry Hills market for $5
Belt Vintage from Camberwell market for $10 many years ago (I wear this so much, its cost per wear value must be .0005 cents by now)

Slumming in Surry

Sunnies My Karen Walkers from eyegoodies
Necklace Make Believe resin flower necklace...I need more jewellery guys, I wear this every other day and have done so for years now. Actually Bryan Boy mentioned it at MBFWA the other week where I was wearing it as we both have the same necklace after he met my friends the designers back in 2009 at Melbourne Spring Fashion Week. Bryan was like "no way I love that piece, I've since lost mine". So yeah it is awesome but I do need to move on I think. You can read more about my crazy week hanging with Bryan Boy in 2009 at Melbourne Spring Fashion Week. Jebus I'm old.

Slumming in Surry
Bag Chinatown $55
Bangle My good ol' Elke Kramer piece, another staple in my wardrobe.
Crystal ringCorky Saint Clair

Slumming in Surry
Polkadot SocksSportsgirl $10
Floral Doc Martens from Doc MartensSlumming in Surry Slumming it in the South of France Surrey Hills Trail Ride; Costa Brava, Spain; Slumming it in the South of France; Trails and Tribulations in Tende; Slumming It in posh Surrey: Guildford City 3 v 4 Chertsey Town; Slumming It in a new place, Barnet 3 v 0 Chester FC; Follow “Slumming It Groundhopper My Blog Madame Nhu Surry Hills, Noodle Shop in Surry Hills. See the menu, 31 photos, No slumming it on the kerbside here. 1 out of 1 found this review helpful.

source : http://merdeka.com, http://wikipedia.org, http://www.fashionhayley.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
D.M.C.A Disclaimer - All contents published under GNU General Public License.
We does not upload or host any files on this website.
Copyright © 2015. MAYDANG
Proudly powered by Blogger